- “Plandemic” features Judy Mikovits, Ph.D., a cellular and molecular biologist whose research showed that many vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses, thanks to the fact that they use viruses grown in contaminated animal cell lines
- Mikovits’ career was destroyed because her team discovered vaccines can spread gammaretroviruses that in turn can trigger diseases such as chronic fatigue syndrome, certain kinds of autism, cancers, leukemias and lymphomas
- Retroviruses are integrated into the host cell genome, resulting in long-term expression. Once they’re in your body, they can remain dormant, only to reactivate when conditions are favorable
- In 2009, Mikovits and her team discovered and isolated the first human gammaretrovirus family of retroviruses, known then as XMRVs — viruses that infect human cells, yet are not human viruses
- Mikovits believes SARS-CoV-2 may activate or wake up a dormant retrovirus infection that then causes the symptoms of COVID-19
Please share this.