Tuesday, June 7, 2011

William Cooper - Behold a Pale Horse Lecture Feb. 23, 1991 (Full Length)

A great lecture by Bill William Cooper about freedom, America,
“I read while in Naval Intelligence that at least once a year, maybe more, two nuclear submarines meet beneath the polar icecap and mate together at an airlock. Representatives.. of the Soviet Union meet with the Policy Committee of the Bilderberg Group,” where “The Russians are given the script for their next performance…Thi..s method of meeting is the only way that is safe from detection and/or bugging.”
William Cooper


Milton William Cooper (May 6, 1943 - November 5, 2001) was an American writer, shortwave broadcaster. Cooper came to public awareness in the late 1980s.

The son of a U.S. Air Force officer, Cooper graduated in 1961 from Yamato High School in Japan, and enlisted in the U.S. Air force. He was honorably discharged in 1965, and enlisted in the U.S. Navy in December of that year. He served in Vietnam, rising to the rank of petty officer. Cooper was awarded the Navy Commendation Medal with combat V and the Navy Achievement Medal with combat V. He was honorably discharged in 1974........
He hosted a short-wave radio programme called The Hour of the Time (WBCQ worldwide short-wave 7.415 MHz (0300 to 0400 UTC) Monday through Thursday nights)
A Clinton White House memo labelled him "the most dangerous radio host in America"........
MILTON WILLIAM COOPER

"Anyone who believes what anyone else writes or says without thoroughly researching it and making sure it is absolutely true is a puppet on a string."

"I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath 'to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.' I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever."

"Let's all understand that attempts to assassinate my character will continue and in all probability will become worse. Rather then let that get in the way, I want you to believe everything bad that you ever hear about me. See if that changes anything that I have been trying to tell you."


William Cooper

No comments: