Superfood #1: Chlorella - The World's Greatest Healthy Aging Food!Chlorella is a single-celled, water-grown algae that contains more health-enhancing chlorophyll per gram than any other plant. It is extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and many other nutrients that are beneficial to your health.
Chlorella also has an abundance of nucleic acids, which have powerful rejuvenating properties that regulate the aging process, supports youthful looking and wrinkle-free skin, and helps you have a longer potential lifespan.
Dr. Benjamin S. Frank, author of The No-Aging Diet and Nucleic Acid Therapy in Aging and Degenerative Disease, offered his patients with foods rich in nucleic acids, and reported that such a diet helped his patient's look and feel 6 to 12 years younger than their chronological age, and their overall health dramatically improved. They also experienced a substantial fading of the look and feel of lines and wrinkles, and developed healthier, younger-looking skin after only 2 months.
The raw and organic chlorella in Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood is "broken cell wall chlorella"—the most beneficial kind of chlorella. This means that the cellulose cell walls of chlorella have been pulverized or broken down, thereby making it bioavailable... or able to be easily absorbed and used by the body... giving it the power to deliver superior health benefits.
Superfood #2: Moringa - The "Miracle Tree" of Cell Rejuvenation and The Enemy of Abnormal Cell GrowthThe moringa is a genus of trees indigenous to Southern India and Northern Africa, and now cultivated in Central and South America, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and the Philippines. The leaves of the species called moringa oleifera, have become recognized in recent years as being highly beneficial to human health.
Moringa leaves are a healthy aging powerhouse because they contain several thousand times more of the powerful nutrient zeatin than any other known plant. A study published in Rejuvenation Research shows the undeniable youth-preserving effects of zeatin are due to its ability to regulate cell division and growth, and delay cell aging. With the zeatin contained in moringa, new skin cells grow at a faster rate than old skin cells die. This results in a marked reduction of look and feel of wrinkles on the face and other parts of the body, and a more youthful skin appearance.
Moringa leaves also have 90 essential nutrients and 2 compounds that have been shown to regulate abnormal cell growth (or a retardation of their growth). This has earned moringa the reputation of being a plant that supports health. India's traditional natural Ayurvedic medicine currently uses moringa leaves to in the care of over 300 diseases.
A Bureau of Plant Industry report states that, gram per gram, moringa leaves contain: twice the protein content of 8 ounces of milk (and 4 times the calcium); the Vitamin C equivalent of 7 oranges; the potassium content of 3 bananas; 3 times the iron of spinach; and 4 times the Vitamin A of carrots.
Superfood #3: Maca - The Sacred Plant More Precious Than Gold!Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is a hearty root vegetable that grows in the high Andean plateaus of Peru. It is full of essential nutrients drawn from the mineral rich soil of the high Andes and the ancient Inca worshipped it as a sacred plant.
Maca was so highly prized by the ancient Inca that Conquistadors often asked to be paid their tributes in maca rather than gold!
Maca has gained the reputation of being a super herb in recent years, but it has actually been traditionally used for over 2,000 years to address a variety of health conditions.
In 1960, Gloria Chacon de Popovici, Ph.D., a Peruvian biologist, isolated the 4 alkaloids responsible for maca's reputed positive support for hormonal issues such as hot flashes, fatigue, mood swings, memory loss—and even male impotence. Maca's reputation for restoring physical strength and libido has been remarked upon by many South Americans.
Maca is not only a powerful libido enhancer, but it also...
- promotes reproductive health
- enhances fertility in both men and women
- alleviates minor discomforts symptoms of menopause and PMS
- supports normal bone retention during menopause
- boosts energy levels and aids in athletic performance
- helps strengthen the body's immune system
- promotes mental clarity
- increases the body's resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue
- has a high iron content
- helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
Superfood #4: Spirulina - The Most Nutrient-Dense Food on the Planet!Spirulina is a blue green algae, considered to be the most nutrient dense food on the planet.
Because spirulina's nutrient profile is more potent than that of any other food, plant, grain or herb, it is considered a superior whole food alternative to isolated vitamin supplements. In addition to its contribution to the body's nutritional needs, it has been shown to support beneficial outcomes when concerned about:
- cancer (abnormal cell growth)
- high cholesterol
- elevated blood sugar
- viral infections
- cardiovascular diseases (heart concerns)
- liver damage (problems)
- inflammatory conditions
- and immunodeficiency diseases (immune concerns).
but good nutrition can offer support for good health and healing.
Spirulina is the best source of vegetable protein, containing about 65% protein — higher than any other natural food — far more than animal flesh (20%), eggs (12%), whole milk (3%), soybeans (35%), peanuts (25%) or grains (8 to 14%). It is considered a complete protein because it contains all the essential amino acids, which are the amino acids the body cannot make, but must ingest.
Spirulina also contains extraordinary concentrations of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, such as beta carotene (10 times more concentrated than that of carrots), iron, potassium, magnesium, copper, calcium, chromium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, essential trace minerals, and gamma-linolenic acid. It is also the most abundant source of Vitamin B-12, and is also rich in phytonutrients and functional nutrients that have a demonstrably positive effect on health.
Superfood #5: Cacao - The No. 1 Longevity FoodCacao comes from raw cacao seeds, the product of a fruit grown on the cacao tree (theobroma cacao), which grow naturally in the shade of tropical rainforests in South America and the West Indies.
Cocoa, a component of chocolate, is derived from cacao, which many researchers dub as "one of nature's most fantastic superfoods." Here are just a few of cacao's far-reaching health benefits:
- Increases blood flow to the brain and enhances brain function
- Cacao is the No. 1 source of magnesium of any food. Magnesium balances brain chemistry... builds strong bones... helps regulate heartbeat and blood pressure... helps prevent constipation and even eases minor menstrual cramps.
- Cacao beans contain certain compounds that can trigger weight loss, make you feel good and improve your mood considerably.
- Cacao has more antioxidant flavonoids than any food tested so far—more than blueberries, red wine, and black and green teas.
- Serotonin - Cacao raises the level of serotonin in the brain; thus acts to regulate mood, help with PMS discomfort, and promote a sense of well-being.
- Endorphins - Cacao stimulates the secretion of endorphins, producing a pleasurable sensation similar to the "runner's high" a jogger feels after running several miles.
- Sulfur - Cacao is high in the beauty mineral sulfur. Sulfur builds strong nails and hair, promotes beautiful skin, detoxifies the liver, and supports healthy pancreas functioning.
Superfood #6: Wheatgrass - The Absolute Best Superfood for the Rejuvenation of Aging CellsWheatgrass is the young grass of the common wheat plant, triticum aestivum. Its leaves are juiced or dried into powder for human consumption.
In The Wheatgrass Book, Ann Wigmore suggests that consuming wheatgrass juice promotes a healthy aging process because it cleanses the blood, thereby helping to rejuvenate aging cells and helping to tighten loose and sagging skin.
The high chlorophyll content of wheatgrass, as well as the amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes it contains enable wheatgrass to provide a wide range of health benefits, as follows:
- Regulates normal cell growth: Studies show that wheatgrass juice has a powerful ability to regulate cell growth.
- Powerful detoxifier: Wheatgrass protects the liver and the blood, and neutralizes toxic substances like cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury, and polyvinyl chloride.
- Blood builder: The chlorophyll in wheatgrass is almost identical in chemical composition to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood.
Superfood #7: Camu-Camu - The Superfruit with 600 Times More Vitamin C Than Oranges!Camu camu is a bush that grows in the black water rivers of the South American Amazon rainforest. Its purplish red berries are a rich source of antioxidants and powerful phytochemicals that support and enhance health.
Camu camu berries contain the highest amount of Vitamin C of any botanical source—30 to 60 times more than a fresh orange. But when they are dried and reduced to powder form (as they are in Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood blend), they deliver 600 times more Vitamin C than oranges! This amount of Vitamin C provides extraordinary immune system support and enhances mental health.
The berries also contain beneficial phytochemicals, such as leucine, serine and valine, as well as significant levels of beta carotene, calcium, iron, potassium, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin and thiamine—all of which provide these nutritional and therapeutic benefits:
- Regulates soreness considerably
- Supports healthy respiratory function (helps keep your lungs healthy)
- Maintains healthy skin, hair and nails
- Helps support vibrant eyesight
- Strengthens tendons and ligaments
- Helps to keep organs such as the eyes, brain, heart, skin and liver in good working condition
Superfood #8: Acai - The Most Antioxidant-Rich Superfood in the World!The acai berry (Euterpe Oleracea), the fruit of the Acai Palm tree which grows in the flood plains of the Amazon in Brazil, is a small, black-purple berry that is considered by many to be one of the world's most nutritious foods. That's because it's the most antioxidant-rich superfood in the world, with a phenomenally high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value.
These berries contain a high concentration of beneficial anthocyanins—up to 30 times more anthocyanins than red wine! Anthocyanins are a group of polyphenols high in antioxidant value, and this gives them the ability to support healthy aging.
Acai berries are rich in dietary fiber, monounsaturated (healthy) fats and phytosterols that help promote healthy digestive and cardiovascular systems—and contribute to weight loss. They also have an abundance of essential fatty acids and an almost perfect essential amino acid complex and proteins that are essential for proper muscle contraction and regeneration.
Acai berries have been shown to support a graceful aging process... strengthen the immune system... regulate normal cholesterol levels in the body... reduce soreness... improve circulation and cardiovascular function... detoxify the body... improve vision... and help you sleep better, naturally.
Please share this.