|This infamous book, Queering Elementary Education -- with a foreword by homosexual activist Kevin Jennings --has been widely used by school staff. We've even seen it in a high school guidance counselor's office bookshelf.|
Announcement by MassResistanceOn January 15, Brian Camenker of MassResistance was the featured speaker at the Plymouth Rock Tea Party meeting in Pembroke, Massachusetts. We've been invited to the Plymouth Rock Tea Party twice before, as well as several other Tea Parties across the state. But this was a special speech, outlining: What MassResistance is taking on in 2014.
|Brian Camenker of MassResistance takes a question at the Plymouth Rock Tea Party meeting.|
The state-sponsored "war on children"The well-funded and well-organized radical sexual agenda targeting schoolchildren has reached levels once unimaginable. It's been growing quietly but very forcefully. We've documented much of it over the last few years, but the totality of it has still not been grasped by the public.
Here's what's been happening in Massachusetts, centered in the public schools. Much of this is now spreading to other states. Some of it has been going on for years; other things are fairly new. But all of it is horrific:
* Sexualization of young children. So-called "sex-ed" often includes birth-control information, condoms-on-bananas, masturbation, positive discussions of abortion, and other sexual "health" information even in elementary school grades.
* Homosexual and transgender school-wide events. "Gay" and "Transgender" awareness days. Specialized events for particular propaganda purposes, such as the "Day of Silence," "National Coming Out Day", and even "Gay History Month."
* State-supported "Youth Pride" activities. Middle school and high school students are encouraged to attend state-supported annual "Youth Pride Day" activities in downtown Boston. There are homosexual- and transgender-themed booths and speakers. Condoms and anal lubricants are given out. One year there was an adult sadomasochism practitioner as a staff member. Kids march in a "gay" parade. And they attend a "transgender" prom in the evening.
|High school kids marching in state-supported gay "Youth Pride Day" parade in downtown Boston.|
|This man who dresses as a woman is a transgender activist and a long-time member of the Massachusetts Commission on Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transgender Youth and directs the youth club BAGLY.
|Normalizing the "transgender" concept in
kids' minds. This booth was at a "Youth Pride Day" in Boston. They
also go directly into public schools.
|This outside "club" for youth, run by
radical adult activists, also had a booth at "Youth Pride Day." Note
the packages of condoms (round and square) being given out on the
table -- an indication of what the "club" is really all about.
* Intrusive sexual surveys. Thousands of students in middle schools and high schools across the state are asked to fill out surveys on private, personal issues without their parents' knowledge or consent. The surveys include questions about heterosexual and homosexual activity, drug use, criminal activity, personal questions about family members, suicidal feelings and attempts, and violence they may be involved with. They are unscientific, and use leading questions to elicit answers from kids that are used by radical groups to justify their programs.
* Cross-dressing and transgenderism. The State of Massachusetts has directed all schools to allow so-called "transgender" students -- children who decide to "identify" as the opposite sex -- to wear opposite-sex clothes to school, use opposite-sex restrooms and locker rooms, and be called by an opposite-sex name. Parents are not required to be notified. And students or school staff who openly disagree are liable for punishment and diversity training.
|Very confused. Young man
at 2009 state-supported GLBT youth "prom" held each year in Boston
City Hall. Part of annual "Youth Pride" day which attracts teenagers
from across the state and promotes GLBT identities and behaviors to
* Forcing anti-Christian values on Christian children. Children with Christian values are told that their religious values are inferior to the "modern" acceptance of homosexuality, and that they have no choice but to accept that. See example here.
* Explicit homosexual books assigned or recommended to kids. Students in all grades are assigned explicit books promoting homosexuality, masturbation, and related sexual behaviors, some of them very explicit and pornographic. Such books are also made available to students in the school libraries.
|After this book about homosexual romance was read to second graders, a federal judge ruled that current Massachusetts law doesn't give parents the right to opt-out or even be notified!|
This harms kids very badlyThis is hurting children (and their families) in many terrible ways. Children who are introduced to sexual topics at a young age -- during their "latency period" -- can easily be psychologically traumatized by that throughout their lives. Prematurely sexualized children sometimes commit horrible sexual crimes on other, younger children. Pregnancies, diseases, and various self-destructive behaviors have become a problem in society when kids are introduced to this information.
The so-called "coming out" process -- persuading a child to internalize that he is "born" homosexual or transgender and cannot change, then publicly declare it -- causes even more trauma in vulnerable kids.
The breaking down of religion and moral values by schools and school officials, whom kids look to as authority figures, causes additional problems with youth struggling to develop their sense of right and wrong. And it can cause terrible conflicts with parents who are trying to raise their children with traditional or religious values.
Why are they doing this to children?What we're about to say may jolt you. For two decades we've been helping parents deal with schools and public officials in reaction to the kinds of things listed above (and worse). After seeing it up close for that long, we've concluded that the teachers and school officials (and politicians) doing these things to kids are not simply misguided. In our experience, they are truly bad (some might say evil) people. They know very well how these things affect children. Most of the time the effects are very visible to them. They've had it explained to them by us and many others. They know the anguish that parents have about it, and they purposefully mislead parents or don't inform them or offer them a choice. They refuse to consider or even acknowledge any data or information that contradicts their agenda in any way. This is very dangerous, since they are dealing vulnerable human beings. But in our long experience, they simply don't care. Whatever vague utopia they're trying to achieve justifies the means.
In our on-the-ground experience going back nearly 20 years the only thing that ever stops this is the overwhelming force of angry citizens.
And unfortunately, the conservative movement is backing away from this fight. And most state-level establishment pro-family groups are too compromised and fearful to make any meaningful progress against this.
|It's distressing how many adult homosexual
activists are attracted to the state-supported "gay youth" activities.
This group is shown marching in the "Youth Pride Parade" last year.
Our goal in 2014A core group of MassResistance people have been meeting regularly since early September working on this. We have decided that in 2014 we are going to do whatever it takes to stop this state-sponsored war on children.
The ultimate source of this horrible problem are the politicians in the Legislature, which has created the legal apparatus for it and lavishly funds it every year. It must be dismantled and stopped. We will direct our energy to mobilizing people from every corner of the state to do the one thing that we know works: to confront them. And continue to confront them more and more until they back down -- which they will. And continue to expose the outrages, lies, and disinformation that is being used against innocent children (and their families) which can affect them for the rest of their lives.
We hope intend to be a model for the rest of the country in this regard. The counter-revolution has to start somewhere.
|The Massachusetts State House gets a lot of
attention from homosexual groups and not enough from regular
citizens. That needs to change!
Getting startedThe starting point is a set of strong bills that we filed a (or encouraged State Reps to file) last year at the beginning of the current session -- and certain horrific bills filed by radicals that must be stopped. Those include:
Strong bills to be supported forcefully:
1. H333 - Comprehensive Parents' Rights Opt-In BillBad bills by radical groups that must be stopped:
2. H452 - Protect children from intrusive school surveys on personal issues
3. H427 - Require parental notification when referring child to outside homosexual (or other) organization
4. H2851 - Eliminate the "Commission on GLBT Youth"
5. H1479 - Repeal the Transgender Rights and Hate Crimes law
6. H1282 - Remove exemption of schools from anti-pornography laws
1. H154 - Would deny a child access to therapy to help deal with unwanted homosexual desires.
2. H3793 - Would create required curriculum statewide for sexuality, homosexuality, and similar issues.
3. H1589 - Would expand statewide "transgender rights and hate crimes" law to include public accommodations where children frequent.
4. H454 - Would expand anti-bullying law to force diversity training on homosexuality, transgenderism, etc. on students and staff in schools.
What can you do?This isn't complicated. To start with, you can do two things: (1) let us know that you are willing to be involved. And (2) donate money, as much as you can spare. Both of these are really necessary.
The politicians on Beacon Hill (and in states around the country) rarely hear much from large groups of regular people on bills like this. They hear a lot from the radical special interests. With your help, we intend for that experience to change drastically.
|After the meeting ended at the Plymouth Rock Tea Party, people continued to ask us questions and sign our sheet to get involved!|