The first book ever written about the Leo Frank Case 1913! This is the excellent detailed account of the 13 year old girl who was raped and murdered by the jew Leo Frank, which then led to the formation of the ADL. The ADL was formed so that some jews can protect other jews when they commit crimes. Their history has confirmed this to be the case.
This audio is packed full of information, which will be useful for my next uploads. One fact which “hammered the final nail in the coffin”, was that Leo’s wife did not visit Leo for 2 weeks after he was imprisoned !!!! amazing. Why would a wife not want to visit her husband in jail !!! is it because it took her 2 weeks to finally overcome his criminal actions in raping and murdering a 13 year old girl ? Also check out the multiple techniques used by jews in their attempt to save the Leo the murderer. It is very revealing as to how these criminals work.
Mary Phagan RIP - Leo Frank Case Atlanta Georgia Greatest Murder Mystery - 1913 ADL https://www.bitchute.com/video/B8CVVTlLtpb1/
MCP Straight to HELL with the ADL, Hitler Peace Prize 21 Feb 2008 https://www.bitchute.com/video/rTlJZdO5NAyz/
The Dark side of the Anti-Defamation League ADL of Bnai Brith 2012 https://www.bitchute.com/video/jmssJlH5THRK/
by Margaret Huffstickler
A six hour masterpiece from the annals of southern legal history about the infamous 1913 sex murder affair of Mary Phagan and 1915 lynching of Leo Max Frank. This is the audiobook version of the first book ever written and published about the Leo Frank case.
I learned a tremendous amount of information about the Leo Frank case listening to this audiobook. You brought back to life a book that was nearly lost to history.
U.S. Senator for Georgia, Tom Watson, wrote five booklets on the murder of Mary Phagan and Leo Frank case, publishing them in his Watson's Magazine during 1915. These five booklets have been transformed into audiobooks by John de Nugent (Listen to ALL 5 of them).
21st Century Audiobooks: WATSON'S MAGAZINE FIVE ISSUES ABOUT LEO FRANK AND MARY PHAGAN
1. January 1915: by U.S. Senator from Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, read by John de Nugent
2. March 1915: Full Review of The Leo Frank Case by U.S. Senator from
Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, read by John de
3. August 1915: The State of Georgia Verses Leo Frank by U.S. Senator
from Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, read by John
4. September 1915: by U.S. Senator from Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, read by John de Nugent
5. October 1915: by U.S. Senator from Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, read by John de Nugent
Audiobooks by Margaret Huffstickler
1. The Murder of Little Mary Phagan by Mary Phagan-Kean (1989), read by Margaret Huffstickler (Authorized Audiobook)
2. The Leo Frank Case: Georgia's Greatest Murder Mystery (1913) by Anonymous, read by Margaret Huffstickler.
The above audiobooks will help vaccinate people from the 100+ year relentless campaign of disinformation by Leo Frank's defenders.