E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments to prove once and for all that reality is malleable, that consciousness trumps matter, and that you shape your life with your mind. Rather than take it on faith, you are invited to conduct nine 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, totally hip force in the universe. Yes, you read that right. It says prove.
The experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newton’s laws of motion. For years, you've been hoping and praying that spiritual principles are true. Now, you can know.
E-Squared proves the following:
- There is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities.
- You impact the field and draw from it according to your beliefs and expectations.
- You, too, are a field of energy.
- Whatever you focus on expands.
- Your connection to the field provides accurate and unlimited guidance.
- Your thoughts and consciousness impact matter.
- Your thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding for your physical body.
- You are connected to everything and everyone else in the universe.
- The universe is limitless, abundant, and strangely accommodating.
Pam Grout is my new favorite author. I enjoyed reading this book so much that I would love to read and know more from her. E Squared is easy to read, fun, all the ideas are scientifically supported, credible and something that sets this book apart from the others is that Pam gives us experiments to prove that our thoughts really do create our reality. I tried the experiments, and I was blown away by most results I had; this is my experience:
- Experiment #1 - The Dude Abides Principle: I got a ticket to see Eckhat Tolle and Deepak Chopra at the Chopra Center in Carlsbad, California. How cool is that!!
- Experiment #2 - The Volkswagen Jetta: I didn't see any sunset-beige cars, but I saw lots of yellow butterflies while watching Baby Einstein with my kids.
- Experiment #3 - The Alby Einstein: I got rid of all my wire hangers in my last Spring Cleaning, so I couldn't do this experiment.
- Experiment #4 - The Abracadabra: What I learned from this experiment is that you have to be specific when asking for something to manifest. I focused on getting $ 5,000 but I didn't specify if I wanted them in cash of check, so what I got was a spam e-mail with a picture of lots of bills a huge sign " Win $ 5,000" in the bottom of the e-mail.
- Experiment #5 - The Dear Abby: I asked God and my Angels for guidance on how to make my business more successful, and what I got at the next morning was a bunch of creative ideas, and something made me yell YES!!
- Experiment #6 - The Super Hero: Haven't started this experiment yet.
- Experiment #7 - The Jenny Craig: I lost 1 pound by just thinking every zip of water would clean my organism.
- Experiment #8 - The 101 Dalmatians: The friend I was thinking about and sending lots of blessings and happiness, rarely posts comments in Facebook, however at the second day of m`y experiment, she posted a picture of her beautiful growing vegetable garden and expressed how happy she was about it. That same night I was watching a movie and it turned out it was filmed in Verona, Italy; the city this friend is from.
- Experiment #9 - The Fish and Loaves: My favorite gesture of gratitude was a little happy dance a homeless man did when I gave him a dollar bill in my way to work.
Through the first five chapters, I'm batting 1000. Every one of Pam's recommended experiments has worked. This is a great engaging read that is changing the way I view the world around me. It's amazing how a different perspective can open up so many possibilities. Pam's style is witty while commanding. This is a must read. She's a modern day Napoleon Hill.
—Roy Page, amazon.com
I tried several of the experiments and they worked. The one about weight loss didn't work because I didn't believe it would. It's as simple as that! The book is an easy read but read it one experiment at a time. It makes more sense if you do. The proof is in the pudding!
—P. Davis. Amazon.com
If you have been reading about Law of Attraction and manifesting for some time or are new to it you will Love Pam's fresh approach. It is simple and direct with lots of humor. I have recommended it to all my clients and friends as a must read and do. She gives 9 simple experiments where you get to test and stretch your manifesting muscles.
—Amanda Maynard, Amazon.com
About the Author
Pam Grout is the author of 16 books, three plays, a television series, and two iPhone apps. She writes for People magazine, Cnngo.com, Huffington Post, and her travel blog, www.georgeclooneyslepthere.com. Find out more about Pam and her out-of-the-box take on life on her website: www.pamgrout.com.
Please share this.